New small businesses are cropping up every day across greater Nashville. Between the growth in alternative financing options for small businesses and the increased optimism among small business owners, Nashville’s small business community is booming. While this trend is encouraging, small business owners are now facing the challenge of securing office space at an affordable price. Below is a look at how and why the demand for flexible office solutions is on the rise in the city.
The Best Office Solution for Nashville Entrepreneurs
Demand for office space is increasing in tandem with surging costs in traditional office space and a shrinking pool of offices available for lease or rent. The options provided by Green Hills Office Suites can prove to be less expensive than the cost of a traditional office rental, and clients save additional money due to fewer associated overhead costs. In particular, entrepreneurs are turning to full-service office space for the following reasons:
- They only require office space on sporadic or limited basis (for a month or two, a few weeks or on an hourly basis, for instance)
- Home-based business owners do not want to use their home address as their business address or meeting space
- Business owners have an urgent need for a full range of services, including meeting and office space, live support, and parking
- Some business owners are also in need of a provider that can offer phone, voicemail, and copying services
In addition to being affordable for budget-minded professionals, this option offers a hassle-free way for small business owners to meet with clients and stakeholders in an environment that is impressive and inviting.
Who Should Consider Serviced Office Space?
Virtually any type of business can benefit from the services offered. However, it is particularly beneficial to professionals like lawyers, insurance agents and financial advisors, along with those who have a home-based business or are always on the go. Below is a look at some of the many people and organizations that can benefit from flexible office space:
- Small businesses that are short on space due to rapid growth
- Owners of mobile businesses such as providers of personal care and cleaning services
- Accounting and auditing firms that require temporary or long-term office space
- Solo business consultants such as sales trainers and educators
- Government organizations that require additional space
- Lawyers who need a professional and private space to meet with clients on sensitive topics
Key Factors to Consider When Evaluating Office Space Providers
Not all flexible office space providers are equal. When evaluating potential providers, you should carefully evaluate their location, amenities, and quality of service and support. Below is a more detailed look at each of these key factors:
- Location. Your flexible office space provider should be easily accessible to Nashville residents and any out of town representatives. A location that is close to downtown and a minute or two from I-440 or other major interstate is most desirable.
- Range of amenities offered. An office space provider should offer a wide array of options, including ultra-high speed internet, 24/7 access, Wi-Fi, and live receptionist services. Clients should be able to request these services as needed.
- Quality of service and support. Your office space provider should be accessible, professional, and dedicated to meeting your specific needs. You should be able to tour the provider’s facilities and ensure that the grounds are clean, well-maintained and tastefully furnished.
Green Hills Office Suites is the premier solution for Nashville’s small business owners who are in search of budget-friendly, professional office space. Possessing all of the key qualities outlined above, Green Hills Office Suites provides a comprehensive array of office space and amenities to meet the needs of even the most discerning clients.
Conveniently located only one mile from I-440 and just 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, Green Hills Office Suites is easily accessible for both business owners and any clients or other colleagues traveling to the area. In addition to their great location, the office space experts with Green Hills Office Suites are dedicated to helping their clients choose the office package that best fits their needs. We invite you to contact us today or visit our Hillsboro Pike offices to learn how we help you with your business needs.